Instagram has a number of limits in place to prevent spam and abuse. These limits apply to things like following, unfollowing, liking, commenting, and sending direct messages.
- Following and unfollowing: You can only follow and unfollow up to 200 accounts per day. If you exceed this limit, you may be temporarily blocked from following or unfollowing accounts.
- Liking and commenting: You can only like and comment on up to 1000 posts per day. If you exceed this limit, you may be temporarily blocked from liking or commenting on posts.
- Sending direct messages: You can only send up to 80 direct messages per day. If you exceed this limit, you may be temporarily blocked from sending direct messages.
- Hashtags: You can only use up to 30 hashtags per post. If you use more than 30 hashtags, your post may not be visible to as many people.
- Tags: You can only tag up to 20 users per post. If you tag more than 20 users, your post may not be visible to as many people.
These are just a few of the limits that Instagram has in place. If you think you’ve been blocked from following, unfollowing, liking, commenting, or sending direct messages, you can contact Instagram support for help.
Why Does Instagram Have Limits?
Instagram has limits in place to prevent spam and abuse. By limiting the number of actions that users can take per day, Instagram helps to ensure that the platform is a safe and enjoyable place for everyone.
Spam is a major problem on social media platforms. Spammers create fake accounts and use them to follow, like, comment, and message other users in an attempt to promote their products or services. Instagram’s limits help to prevent spam by making it more difficult for spammers to create and operate fake accounts.
Abuse is another major problem on social media platforms. Users can be abused through bullying, harassment, and threats. Instagram’s limits help to prevent abuse by making it more difficult for users to engage in harmful behavior.
How Can I Avoid Instagram Limits?
There are a few things you can do to avoid Instagram limits:
- Don’t follow, unfollow, like, comment, or send direct messages too often. If you do, you may be temporarily blocked from taking these actions.
- Use a variety of hashtags and tags. Don’t just use the same hashtags and tags on every post. This can make your posts look spammy.
- Be respectful of other users. Don’t bully, harass, or threaten other users.
By following these tips, you can help to avoid Instagram limits and keep your account safe and enjoyable.